Sunday, September 21, 2014

Greetings

Hello there everyone! Or well, I guess I don't really have any followers yet but that's okay. It's still nice to have a place I can go to talk about things relating to autism and my experiences as someone on the spectrum. If you do end up reading this, I guess I can give you an overview of the sorts of things I hope to post about.

I want to keep this as a sort of account of my daily life figuring out what being autistic really is, and how to deal with it. I'm very newly diagnosed, so I still have a lot to think through and discover about myself. I do know that so far I have a very strong sense of relief, since already I am learning so many things about myself that I never really knew. So many things have been made clear, and I've become a lot happier since self-diagnosing as autistic. Obviously I know there are many limitations and obstacles in being autistic, but at least now I know the reasons for certain things I just thought were "quirks" about myself.

Anyway, I hope to be able to use this blog as regularly as I can. It's mostly for my own venting but if you wish to read it, that's fine with me!

I hope you all have a nice day/night and keep smiling! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment